Saturday, August 22, 2009

7 Months Old!

Can you believe it? I'm already 7 months old! I think I'm pretty cool now that I can sit up on my own, crawl around, and even pull myself up on the furniture! I'm starting to keep Mommy & Daddy really busy!! Bella and I are starting to play together more. She is nice and likes to give me kisses...but Mommy doesn't always like that! I like to try new foods and am really "talkative" after we eat dinner. I have to let Mommy & Daddy know how my day went!

We are just playing nice Mommy...
Ooooh...I like these blinds! I wonder why Daddy doesn't let me play with them!?
Peek-A-Boo! I see you!
Mmmm....I really like this teething biscuit!
Just a LITTLE messy!
What Daddy? You are impressed with me!?
So Funny!
I'm gonna get you!
Here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you little Cutie Pie! Even with teething biscuit all over you, Grandma would still give you a kiss! Hope you are having a fun day!
    Love, Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles, you are so precious, I was so glad to get to hold you at the wedding, it won't be long before you are too big for me. Your smile makes me happy. Love Kadences' Gram

    ReplyDelete